Riders wishing to use the arenas do not have to be members of the Pony Club, but should be members of the Tokai District Riding Association, which is the umbrella body representing the interest of riders in the area. See www.tdra.co.za to join (R200 a year).
To use the arenas you need to:
1. Complete a membership form and indemnity form
2. Choose how you are going pay your annual fee.
3. Send proof of payment and the signed membership & indemnity forms to firstname.lastname@example.org and cc email@example.com
4. Contact Debi to collect your key – firstname.lastname@example.org
Annual membership is R2750 per annum for annual memberships running from 1 April to 31 March.
R750 per quarter for quarterly memberships.
R40 payment for a key
• One annual payment
• Four quarterly payments of R750 payable by debit order in January, April, July and October
Savings deposit account
The Tokai Branch of the Pony Club
Branch code: 198765
Account number: 2006410393